- Article 1 (Handling of Personal Information)
- Article 2 (Personal Information)
- Article 3 (Acquisition Methods)
- The Company shall obtain Personal Information from each User solely using proper and customary methods, without using deception or other illegal methods.
- Article 4 (Purpose of Use)
- a. Company shall use the obtained Personal Information within the scope of the following purposes of use, or within the scope of purposes of use that are clear from the circumstances of acquisition. Company will not use Personal Information for any other purpose, except when agreed to by a particular User or when Company is legally mandated to do so.
(1) Provision, maintenance, and improvement of the Services;
(2) Calculation of the billing amount, billing, refunds, and related paperwork;
(3) Advertising or promotion by Company or a third party;
(4) Information and notifications on the Services and new services related to the Services;
(5) Responses to User inquiries and the like;
(6) Surveys, statistics, and analysis;
(7) Sales activity, orders, business contacts, exercising rights and fulfilling obligations, and the like;
(8) Administration such as human resources, labor management and welfare, business contacts and the like;
(9) Employment selection and joining procedure at the time of employment, and the like; and
(10) Other uses incidental to the uses in the preceding items.
b. In cases where Company makes changes to the purposes for use in the preceding paragraph, within the scope reasonably recognized as having equivalent relevance to the purposes for use prior to such changes, Company shall notify Users or make an announcement using a method separately established by Company.
- Article 5 (Disclosure to Third Parties)
- Company will not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except for when disclosure of Personal Information falls under one of the following items, when agreed upon by the User, or when we are legally mandated to do so:
a. Disclosure to a financial institution, credit card company, collection agency, or other business that performs settlement or acts as an agency in order to settle payments or other monies due to Company;
b. Disclosure to a third party as a linkage partner in order to use an external linkage service using various social media accounts (LINE, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) or Google account, and the like, when providing the Services;
c. Disclosure to a contractor who is obligated under an agreement to manage Personal Information appropriately;
d. Disclosure in connection with the sale of the Services, a portion of the Services or certain stock and/or assets, or a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other corporate change including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process; and
e. Disclosure is requested by a law enforcement, judicial, administrative, or regulatory agency and Company believes in good faith that the law requires disclosure or that disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce the rights, property, safety, or security of Company or others.
- Article 6 (Outsourcing of Personal Data)
- The Company may outsource the Services in whole or in part, and disclose necessary Personal Information to the third party contractor so that it can perform the Services smoothly to achieve the purpose of use. When outsourcing the Services, Company will supervise the contractor as necessary and appropriate, including supervision of subcontractors.
- Article 7 (Secure Management, etc.)
- a. Company will strive to keep Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and delete applicable Personal Information when it is no longer needed.
b. Company will put in place the necessary and appropriate measures for the secure management of User Personal Information, such as preventing leaks, loss, damage, and other risks.
c. Regarding the handling of User Personal Information by its employees, Company will instruct all of its employees of the need for proper handling of Personal Information and will provide proper training and appropriate supervision.
d. Company may provide some Personal Information to external contractors in the course of carrying out business, such as providing the Services. In such cases, Company will select contractors that have appropriate security control measures in place regarding Personal Information, and will provide necessary and appropriate supervision.
- Article 8 (Disclosure, Correction, Removal, etc.)
- If a User requests disclosure, correction, or removal of the User’s personal data, Company shall comply with such requests, except when mandated otherwise by law. Note that Company's fulfillment of a User’s request to remove personal data may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been captured or reposted by another User).
- Article 9 (Inquiries)
- For disclosure or correction of Personal Information, requests to remove Personal Information, opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries about the handling of Personal Information, contact the following: Address: AIDIS Inc., 6F, Sumitomo Fudosan Aoyama-Dori Building, 1-7-7 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Attn: Personal Information Protection Administrator
- Article 10 (Do Not Track Requests)
- Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring Do Not Track (DNT) signals, Company does not respond to them at this time.
Last Updated on 17 October 2019